Electromechanical products from Costruzioni Meccanici Weingrill Srl
Costruzioni Meccanici Weingrill was founded in 1952, achieving ISO 9001 in 1997. Since the 1960s, production has centred on automation components destined mainly for the paper-making machinery industry, with components for the paper and converting industries also gradually being introduced.
During this time the company has developed a reputation for innovation, reliability and after-sales service that is second to none and today, in addition to single parts designed for specific purposes, the company produces a range of specialised stock equipment at very cost-effective rates.
The electromechanical products include:
- Wet and Dry End tail cutters including the fully-automated W Shark tailbreaker
- Automatic guides and stretchers for wire and felt control.
- Palm valves and palm alarms for wire and felt control.
- Load cell support carriers for remote control of wire and felt tension.
- Pneumatic and electromechanical actuators.
- Pneumatic reciprocating motors for the control of doctor and shower pipes.
- Mechanical worm-screw and bevel gear pair jacks.
- Micrometer screws for trims and linear and angular adjustment.
- Special-production bearings for axial and eccentric movement.
- Special-production pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders.
- Valves for pneumatic and hydraulic control.
- Paper cutter holders.
- Oil-flow indicators for lubrication systems.
In addition to the stock items, single parts, devised in-house for a specific purpose or custom-designed to specific instructions, can be supplied.